Project Engineer - Field Based Role - North East/A1 Corridor - Working for an Award Winning Water Treatment Company - up to £34,000 + Company Vehicle / Car Allowance + Flexible working + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Cordant Engineering are currently supporting a leading water treatment company in their recruitment for a Project Engineer. This company has 30 years experience in water treatment and incorporates some of the most advanced chemical technologies, making them a leader in water treatment. They specialise in providing industry leading products and services to the industrial water sector.
Due to continued growth and success, they are now looking to take on a permanent Project Engineer. This position will be a field based role covering the Northern region. The Project Engineer will be required to attend meetings at the Head Office once a month
- The Project Engineer will be the face for various projects across the northern region.
- This a client facing position and the Project Engineer will be communicating with customers directly.
- Liaise with, and develop communication channels with all stakeholders.
- Producing and presenting reports.
- Have an active onsite presence to ensure the smooth running of all projects, supporting Senior Engineers in the case of more complex or larger projects.
- Have a relevant Mechanical or Electrical Degree, HND, or similar
- Previous hands on experience
- 2 - 3 years previous experience, or would suit an experienced service engineer looking for a next step
- Experience within the water industry
- Have basic Microsoft Office skills
- Be self motivated and have good time management skills
- Be prepared to be flexible with working hours
- Full UK driving licence
Points of Appeal
- Working for an award winning water treatment company
- Company Vehicle
- Flexible working
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
To be considered for this position please apply immediately. Alternatively if you know of someone who might be interested please pass these details on.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer