Project Engineer / Project Manager - West Midlands - c£35,000
An expanding International engineering business are looking to recruit a project engineer / project manager to be home based in the West Midlands region. This company provide management and engineering services for manufacturing and source custom made engineering components and products from China, with sales offices in Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom and United States. The project engineer / project manager will provide technical liaison between the China office and UK customers.
The Job Role:
The Project Engineer / Project Manager will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Management of existing product supply projects from China to the United Kingdom.
- Identification and development of new business.
- Co-operation with customers for product and manufacturing engineering development.
- Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Review and approval of inspection reports.
- Preparation of customer proposals and quotations.
- Maintenance of relevant financial, technical, commercial and business administration records.
To be suitable for the position of Project Engineer / Project Manager, you will ideally have the following:
- Good knowledge and experience of mechanical engineering manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Business development / sales background and experience
- Experience of technical, production or project
- Experience of working with suppliers from China, or other countries in the Far East would be desirable
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Project Management experience
- Experience using an ERP system
- Prepared to travel within the UK and occasionally to China
The successful Project Engineer / Project Manager will receive the following:
- Salary: Circa £35,000 (+ commission based on invoiced sales to clients managed by the project engineer/manager) total approx. £40-45k.
- Company pension:
Quay Recruitment will endeavour to get back to every applicant within 7 days to inform them whether they are successful or unsuccessful with their application.
- supply chain
- business development
- project manager
- project management
- project engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"