Our client is a world leading innovator and multi-award-winning designer and manufacturer; their ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients across many industry sectors.
Due to recent rapid growth, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join the Security Project Delivery team.
- Working closely with the team of highly qualified and skilled engineers to manage and deliver the company products and solutions globally
- Support the Security Sales team in a technical capacity through the bid process
- Planning, implementing and reporting on the progress of projects to meet the project requirements. This includes production of project documentation and reports, planning, system commissioning, system optimisation, configuration, acceptance testing, and customer operations & maintenance training.
- Monitoring systems performance, diagnosing problems and proposing/implementing rectification action.
- Coordinating problem resolution with engineering, software and customer support.
- Assisting the Product Development Team with field testing of new products
- Assisting the Sales Team In performing customer demonstrations and site surveys
- Liaising with clients to identify project requirements as well as designing technical solutions in accordance to those.
- Working individually or as a team to submit technical sales and/or tender documentation to various project stakeholders in accordance to project requirements and/or tender specifications, policies and procedures.
- Attend client meetings and events.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years engineering experience in a project environment
- Previous experience in a customer facing role preferred
- Flexibility to spend up to 25% of your time travelling to clients around the world
- Proven "hands-on" practical experience
- Educated to HNC Level or higher in an engineering subject preferred
- Computer literate
- Valid British Or EU Passport
- Critical thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, high level of integrity and the ability to liaise confidently with the customer in a high-pressure environment.
- Good organisational skills, ability to plan own work in conjunction with team members and customers
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Aptitude for quickly learning new software tools and hardware systems
- Attention to detail and good written communication skills
- Good oral presentation skills
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous profit share bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Holiday loyalty scheme
- Free parking
- Regular social activities and events
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Critical Thinking
- HNC Level or higher in Engineering
- Project Enviornment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'