Air Conditioning Project Engineer required for our client and specialist HVAC Company based in the North Kent area. They supply the installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems into commercial sites. Project Engineer will need to be based within a commutable distance of Rochester.
The Project Engineer will be required to assist in delivering installation projects of air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems. The Project Engineer will be tasked with helping and learning to select the best air conditioning system for new installation projects, creating CAD drawings, assisting on initial site surveys and estimation, planning labour for the project and final handover.
Project Engineer Overview
The Project Engineer will be required to assist in delivering air conditioning, ventilation and heating installation projects.
Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Software package knowledge: CAD
- Professionally qualifications such as a degree / HND in BSc / BEng(Hons) in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or similar,
- A clear understanding of the design, installation, testing and commissioning of mechanical building services within the built environment.
- Project Leading / Client Facing experience would be advantageous
Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Working Hours 8:00 - 17:00
- Full package to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'