The development is a gas and light condensate project that proposes to provide a new source of dry gas to the existing production facility starting in 2023 and with a projected field life of approximately 20 years, subject to suitable commercial arrangements being put in place.
Early project work will be centered at client's Houston office and will likely relocate to the Contractor's design office and later to the fabrication shipyard, further mobilisation will be required to support integration, transportation and installation activities.
- Assists the Project Team in planning and organizing day-to-day project activities.
- Supports administration of the project teams and the coordination of activities between project locations.
- Assists in organizing and controlling project work to ensure that all project objectives are being met with regard to safety, environment, cost, schedule, work environment, and quality.
- Ensures that all decisions and activities within the various project teams support the project's objectives and priorities.
- Prepares and gives presentations on project issues. Assists Project Control in the preparation of cost estimates.
- Obtains all necessary approvals for planned work.
- Monitor progress, manpower, and budget.
- Keeps team members informed on Project progress and developments.
- Monitors project document development and project change and variation orders.
- Promotes knowledge sharing and contribute to good communication and cooperation with Management and key individuals.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree BS/MS in Engineering or similar degree Typically 7 - 10 years of experience. Senior level.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience as turret Engineer for FPSO projects during FEED and design phase Minimum 5 years experience in installation, construction and commissioning of turret systems.
- Willing to relocate to the Contractor's design office, fabrication and integration yard and finally to the offshore installation location.
- Knowledge of Australian Marine Acts and Legislation (International / Commonwealth and State) and Industry guidelines
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job