Project Engineer - Heat Pumps
Indie Recruitment have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer working for our client’s Engineering Services team based in Devon.
This role involves working with colleagues and their installation partners both over the phone and on site to support them in the correct installation of their products/systems, then commissioning and demonstration of the heating systems post installation. This role also involves identifying any faults within the system and equipment post commissioning and making recommendations, arrangements or undertaking repair or replacement as appropriate.
The successful candidate will ideally be from a heat pump background and need to be competent to work with heating systems, able to travel, work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have good verbal, written and presentation skills.
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensure Client views are managed towards the best solution
- Project Support During the Installation Process
- System Commissioning
- System Demonstration
- Produce Commissioning/Inspection Reports
- Documenting project actions as required
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Following up on important actions received
- Providing administrative support as needed
Project Engineer Requirements (training will be provided as appropriate):
- Have an eye for detail
- Minimum five years’ experience in the construction industry
- Minimum three years’ experience working with heat pumps
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
- BPEC or Similar Heat Pump Installer
- BPEC or Similar MHRV/MVHR Installer
- BPEC or Similar UFH Installer
- F-Gas Qualification working with R32; R410; R290
- Electrically Competent (minimum Part P) to work on installed systems
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in applications including Excel, Outlook, Project Portals, Auto-CAD
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
In return for fulfilling the role and duties outlined above the successful candidate will receive:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays)
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
- Project Engineering
- Heat Pumps
- Cooling System
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'