A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer (Electro-Hydraulic/ Mechanical) to make that next career step within global Electro/Mechanical Manufacturing Giant.
The role will see you provide electro - hydraulic designs for their drive and control hydraulic system solutions.
You will be working within the Systems and Engineering department as a member of the engineering team, working closely with the sales teams, affording both technical support and the development of electro-hydraulic designs for their drive and control solutions.
• Producing complete, accurate, clear design solutions without ambiguity in accordance with company standards
• Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of trends in Electro-Hydraulics and controls systems including design and manufacture, project management - systems engineering and methodology
• Developing an understanding of the company’s products and services, customers and competitors including the business environment
• Continuous review and record of quality gate checks in consideration of our business process.
• Developing and managing the project plan for defined engineering jobs/projects, in conjunction with other departments.
• Designing circuits, preparing accurate part lists, specifications and special test procedures
• Provide electro - hydraulic design solutions
• Responsibility for the (verification, validation) of costings
• Realisation of material specifications, source, budget and availability
There will be an element of regional travel within this role.
• HND Engineering or Equivalent
• Previous experience within a dedicated Project Engineering role
• Conversant in Microsoft Office products
• SAP R3 or similar integrated system
• Proven experience with Hydraulic systems
• Mechanical/Electrical Experience
• Project Management
This is an excellent position for developing your career in an exciting, strong and rapidly growing company and to help shape and play a critical role in this company’s growth!
If you are interested to learn more please send your CV now!
- Hydraulic Systems
- Hydraulic Power Unit