Electrical Project Engineer | Blackburn |
Water Treatment/ Waste Water Treatment
£40,000 - £50,000 + Full Package
- Are you a qualified Electrically biased Project/ Senior Engineer?
- Have you worked on Water/ Waste Water Treatment schemes?
- Minimum 5 years UK civil engineering experience?
If so, please apply and I will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
You would be working with a reputable Main Contractor as part of a highly skilled team.
You would be working with major clients such as United Utilities, supporting delivery of major utility projects throughout the North West.
- Mechanical/ Electrical Qualification
- Minimum 5 years UK civil engineering/ utility experience
- Previous experience in a project/ senior engineering position
- Driving License
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.