Project Engineer (electrical bias)
Full time - 12 hour shifts on a rotating shift pattern. 06:00-18:00 & 18:00-06:00
3 days on with 3 days off and 5 nights on with 3 days off
Our Grantham client is looking for a Project Engineer, with an electrical bias to join their team in Grantham. Applicants must be electrically biased with some mechanical skills.
• Reactive maintenance across the site to ensure optimal performance
• Fault finding on equipment such as electrical panels, PLC, 3 phrase circuits and control systems, motor testing repairs and replacement
• Mechanically replacing bearings, compressor checks, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Completing all relevant documentation to a high standard
• Basic facility and site service maintenance when required
In order to be considered candidates must have a minimum of Level 3 and 18th Edition. Mechanical knowledge such as bearings, compressors, chains, hydraulics and pneumatics are essential.
Benefits - Overtime is available - Auto enrolment pension scheme - Excellent career progression plans - Free On Site Car Parking
If you think you have the necessary skills for this job please don't hesitate to send your CV t
This is being advertised on behalf of Travail Employment Group acting as an employment agency in this instance.
- Control Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'