Vacancy: Project Engineer (Contracts)
£DOE + Annual Bonus + Very Competitive Package
Location: West Yorkshire
My client is a market leader within their industry and have a vacancy for a Contracts Engineer. They have strategic plans for further aftermarket expansion and are committed to developing and nurturing talent and the future workforce.
This position provides technical review of orders, special instructions to suppliers and manufacturing, inspection and test plans, special procedures, resolution of technical issues. This position is a liaison between contract managers, product engineering, manufacturing, suppliers, and QA
Canidates with limited pump (single and/or multistage will not be considered)
What the role involves:
- Review technical content of customer orders to ensure proposal, data sheets, specifications
- Purchase orders are consistent and properly applied to the product, identify and assist resolution of any differences.
- Specify special requirements for design, purchased parts, manufactured parts, assembly, test, inspection to be included in the factory order, purchase orders to vendors, work orders to manufacturing and assembly routings.
- Write inspection and test plans when required and either write or facilitate the creation of job specific procedures and procedure addendums.
- Assist contract manager with resolving technical issues with Sales and or customers.
- Provide technical support to assist QA in resolving problems in the manufacturing process
- Familiarity with Rotating equipment.
- Desirerable: Ability to interpret other industry and customer specifications; Foundry and Machining processes; Pump applications; Mechanical seals, sealing systems, couplings, drivers, lubrication systems, instrumentation systems; Hydraulic testing and test systems;
- Competencies: Decisiveness, Effective communication; Flexibility/Adaptability; Innovative thinking; Results orientation; Team oriented; Organizational astuteness; Interpersonal skill
- Grade A* - C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
- Apprentice / HND / Degree Level in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
Extensive training in the range of company products will be given
On offer to the successful candidate is the ability to work for a true market leader in their field, with a fantastic financial package, with a great opportunity to progress your career.
To apply for the Project Engineer (Contracts) job please send your CV to and/or call Guy Osborne on
Keyword search: Pump Engineer / Rotating Equipment / Pumps / Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance / Repair / Service / Overhaul / Service / Strip / Pumps / Pumping Systems / Industrial / Process Pumps / Mechanical / Motors / Generators / Pump Engineer / Workshop
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'