Project Engineer - Automation
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to 'helping all people live healthy lives’.
A Project Engineer - Automation, is required to lead and provide technical support for the specification, purchase, installation and qualification/validation of product assembly equipment.
Projects will include new products, capacity expansion and process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness) using semi & fully automated assembly equipment and packaging machines.
Your responsibilities are to include:
- Lead project activities for product assembly and process development from concept phase through to pilot line, semi and fully automated assembly and packaging manufacturing processes.
- Lead and facilitate design / specification, purchase, installation and qualification of assembly and packaging equipment and service requirements for their installation.
- Selection and management of equipment suppliers for the project.
- Management of project activities in accordance to project schedule and budget.
- Fully document project activities and equipment qualification work in accordance with internal procedures, GMP and Regulatory Controls.
- Support integration of new technologies in product assembly and process development for the site.
- Integration of new technologies for product assembly and process development for the site.
- Provide support for training / development of engineering resources.
You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
If you’re a team player who is passionate about healthcare and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button below.
- Continuous Improvement
- Manufacturing Processes
- Process Improvement
- Capacity Expansion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"