There are 3 vacancies available for project directors, one major project and two Investment Programme workspace projects. Please state which role you are applying for.
They are looking for an Interim Project Directors, within the Economic Growth Service's regeneration and development client team, for the development of the 3.5Ha Pydar Street site in Truro (encompassing the former Carrick and Circuit House Council office buildings).
A "master-thinking" exercise is underway to undertake widespread community engagement and develop a 25 year strategic vision for Truro, focussed on a series of key areas where intervention may support the delivery of the Truro and Kenwyn Neighbourhood Plan. This work will also lead to the development of a mixed-use concept for the Pydar Street project, which is to be brought forward as a lead project within the planned £600m investment programme.
he site is to act as a catalyst for the long term transformation of Truro as Cornwall's "Capital City", whilst also generating an investment return.
You will become the day to day client representative managing both the master thinking consultants and the development management consultancy that has been appointed to develop the Pydar Street project.
They are seeking an individual to work in the Client Team with experience as client representative and/or development manager on major mixed-use development projects. The role will include and oversee:
* Lead and coordinate the project to develop the site - including financial sustainability, prioritisation of need, 'buildability' and preparation of business cases(s) as required;
* Oversee the commissioning and management of all professional services (via colleagues) required to develop the development proposal and oversee Project Managers (internal/external);
* Ensure due diligence, site investigation, site negotiation and procurement, financial analysis and site viability, and securing planning permissions and other regulatory consents for all (potential) development;
* Be politically and media astute and lead strategic stakeholder engagement;
* Oversee community consultation/engagement relating to the potential development
* Oversee the regulatory consent processes for the site;
* Assist in deciding on appropriate delivery models for individual site development
* Oversee the identification and management of project risks up to the securing of planning permission and other regulatory consents
* Report programme progress to the Head of Investment and Growth, the Project Board, the Service's Capital Programme Board, their Investment Programme Board and other strategic Boards / meetings as necessary; and
* Ensure the scheme is developed and delivered on time, on budget and at all times that it is acting within their decision making framework.
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job