Project Director- Regeneration
A new and unique opportunity has be come available with a Housing association as a Project Director within the Regeneration sector on a permanent basis.
The Principal account abilities for this position:
- As a member of the Development Senior Leadership Team, contribute to the development, planning, strategy and delivery of the Project
- Keep abreast of statutory, political, regulatory and economic trends in the broader environment, best practice in the sector, and interpret this information to inform strategic plans
- Operate as a key contributor to delivery improvements through the implementation of strategies and plans across the Project, leading and working with colleagues to deliver seamless services for customers
- Provide advice and information to the Executive, the Board and its committees to enable effective decision making. Be lead for the Committee
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of delivery of the redevelopment area.
- Overall responsibility for posts engaged on the redevelopment Project, and for leadership of the external project team.
- Accountable to Executive Director of Development
- Develop the strategies and plans in order to ensure successful delivery of the Project, taking into account changing markets and demand, funding and investment
- Have a relevant degree or professional qualification
- Show a track record of leadership experience gained in a complex organisation, including significant experience in London, engaged on house building and wider infrastructure development
- Current working experience/knowledge in leading large scale estate regeneration projects; experience leading joint ventures desirable
- Have an understanding of the development process and proven ability to manage contractors and consultants
- have working experience/knowledge of working within a regulated sector, with proven knowledge of related and relevant legal, regulatory, operational and strategic management issues
The position is based in South West London and is with easy commuting distance from Central london and can also be accessed from outside the Greater London area. The salary for this position is circa £120 000
Should you feel this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to forward your up to date CV to me for consideration.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.