Project/Development Manager - Development Team Lead - Development Manager- Project/Development Team Lead opportunity has arisen within a well established Financial Software House based in Essex.
The company is a leading player within the corporate IT Market with clients across the world, providing software solutions and services to a range of business sectors, predominately within Insurance, Re-insurance, Finance and Banking. Salary of up to £70K Dependent upon experience + Benefits.
As Development Manager you will have previous experience within an internally focused Development Manager/Team lead role, focusing predominately on Project Management, people management and product development. A proven background in building and leading highly performing software development teams is a must.
As Software Project/Development Manager it is essential that you have drive and enthusiasm along with:
Experience of managing software development teams and full SDLC
Able to take ownership of tasks and deliver solutions - Experience of implementing modern development practices, such as continuous integration, build and test automation
- Software development background, ideally using Microsoft technologies (.NET & SQL)
- Ability to recognise customer & colleague needs and provide a consistently high level of service
- Ability to work under pressure and identify/prioritise key issues, in a dynamic environment
- Strong commercial awareness and budget management
- A record of developing and building productive working relationships internally and externally
- The Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent Communication skills
This is a fantastic new challenge for an experienced Development Manager-Project Manager to join a well established Software Vendor in Chelmsford. For further details, please apply now!
- Project Management
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job