We are currently recruiting for Project Designer to join a Market-Leading Interior Architecture Practice based in South West London. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Designer to join a globally-known studio which is defined by its signature approach.
The successful Project Designer will be working on a range of projects which will include residential and retail. It is essential role this role that the Project Designer has a degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture. The ideal applicant for this role would ideally have proven experience of and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice, gained over 6 years would be advantageous.
The company has been operating for 30 years and offers a friendly and vibrant team environment to the right candidate. If successful, the candidate will be working with clients throughout the UK and worldwide.
Project Designer Position Overview
- Working alongside management to assist the development of concepts an appropriate solution to the creative brief.
- Project manage the day to day development and preparation of scheme designs.
- Overseeing the workflow.
- Prepare and submit planning applications, tender documentation and licensing drawings.
- Strive to produce work of consistently high standard.
Project Designer Position Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture design or Architecture
- Proven experience of and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (minimum 6 years would be advantageous)
- Visualisation of other people's ideas
- Ability to interpret briefings correctly
- Lives in or near the South West London area
Project Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary 40k+
- Birthday day off
- Friday workshop
- Monthly drinks
- Baby vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.