Project Designer - Signage - up to £40,000 p.a dependent on experience
My client, who are leaders within the signage industry and boast a number of large blue chip companies and brands in their portfolio, are recruiting for an experienced Project Designer to join their team.
This is a new role which is being advertised due to expansion and is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work within a dynamic and forward thinking company.
Requirements for the Project Designer:
- An experienced Artworker/Designer who has worked within the Signage industry.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Some CAD would be also be desirable but not essential.
- Hands on experience could also be beneficial.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, organised and a team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage design jobs from concept through to final delivery, ensuring consistency in design quality and adhering to brand guidelines
- Ensure quality and accuracy in artwork design packs for digital and print
- Liaise with Project managers and clients to produce artwork and visuals.
- Liaise with production to produce visuals and manufacture ready files for signage.
- Some travel will be required to meet with clients in UK and Ireland.
- Graphic Design: 3 years plus
- Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop
- Signage Experience
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job