Project Delivery Lead is required by our global end user client to act as the number 2 to the overall business systems manager in the Business Applications team.
The role will hold responsibility for a range of projects as well as the day to day line management of a small team of Business Analysts. We require an individual on the upward trajectory of their career with a solid record of longevity in previous permanent employment.
You should be able to think on your feet, have worked in a small to medium sized SAP environment before and have the ability to as and when required lead a variety of different Business Application projects. Mostly SAP but also will be involved in Cloud/BI projects etc
Our client is offering an outstanding salary package for the right candidate including an exceptional bonus and shares scheme - total package 100K +
The role will include:
- Be the single point of contact for the Business Applications Manager for all information pertaining to projects
- Providing governance and quality assurance for all projects in the business application portfolio.
- Managing project delivery to stay within the boundaries established by the Business Applications Manager
- Ensuring that the end product meets the customer’s expectations
- Managing teams / resources to deliver required projects within budget, to planned timelines and to agreed requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to build business cases and requirements that are well documented and understood
- Experience delivering projects across the full business applications portfolio
- Experience working with SAP environment is essential, alongside other connected business applications.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Deadline and results orientated
- Handling a number of tasks / projects simultaneously
- Resolving issues and problems across an integrated business process.
- Able to compel teams and vendors to high performance standards.
- Ability to provide clear and concise leadership and communications with individuals and groups at all levels.
- Team management experience including people development
- Management consultancy or SI experience highly desirable
- Solid employment track record, no job hoppers
- Very good stakeholder management and delivery Small to medium sized organisation background
- SAP Fiori project experience
- Management Consultancy background