Project Delivery Coordinator (12-month contract - Maternity Cover)
Location: Guiseley, Leeds
Salary: £23,000 basic per annum (pro-rated)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our client, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
About our client:
Our client is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Our client operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
About the Project Delivery Coordinator:
This is a 12- month fixed-term contract (Maternity Cover).
The Project Delivery Coordinator will be a pivotal role within the Project Delivery team and be responsible for managing the delivery of their projects for products and services to internal and external customers to include, but not limited to, Wholesale Line Rental and Calls, Hosted Telephony Solutions, Data Connectivity, WAN’s and On-Site Telephony Systems (PBX).
The Project Delivery Coordinator will be the first point of contact for the customer from the time that the order or project is handed to Project Delivery team from the sales teams. The individual will be responsible for managing provisioning with carriers and suppliers, scheduling technical resource for site surveys (where applicable) and on-site installation work, ordering equipment and producing documentation for both the technical team and the customer.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
The successful Project Delivery Coordinator will possess the following key skills:
- PRINCE2 qualification (Desirable)
- Customer Service experience
- Have an excellent understanding of Telephony solutions
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of both the Project Delivery department and the organisation
- Logical thinker with an objective approach to work projects
- Project management experience is essential
- Delivers to high standards consistently
- Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and customer satisfaction
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner
- Enjoys working with people
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications, our client are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Project Delivery Coordinator role then please apply now!