We are currently seeking an experienced Project administrator to join our friendly client based in Stevenage on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will be working alongside the contracts department on customer projects to ensure that jobs are planned proactively, and the process runs smoothly from receipt of order to project completion on site. Main tasks will be to ensure that all administration is accurate and produced/managed effectively.
- Assisting the Project Delivery department by proactively supporting Contracts/site personnel in the effective project administration.
- Producing the necessary Purchase Orders in line with company procedure.
- Liaising with Project Delivery Team to ensure that projects are on time and accounts are informed when work is going to start, deliveries are due to site or the completion dates of project.
- Dealing with general administration of the department and ensuring that all routine tasks are carried out in a timely manner, i.e. producing management reports, organising the storage of computer data and documentation.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of suppliers.
- Maintaining labour schedules for fitters/installers.
- Dealing with any phone calls and providing response to any issues that arise throughout the day
To be considered for this position you will;
- Be IT literate competent using Word and Excel
- Strong proven administration experience.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Have a confident, friendly and professional demeanour.
The ideal candidate will have a Project administration / co-ordination / delivery background and be familiar with working with CRM systems.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Shift: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
For a full job description please apply.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Essential Results is acting as an employment agency & business.
Essential Results Ltd is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent recruitment for our Technical / Engineering / Industrial Clients. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local and business knowledge. We are committed to finding our candidates the right job.
"Essential Results Limited - Placing People First"
- Computer Literate
- Order Processing
- Organisational Skills
- Project Delivery