Project Data Analyst
6 Month Contract
Main purpose of the job:
To ensure General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements are implemented in EMEA business applications and liaison with other regions to ensure the global business applications are also compliant.
The role would suit a competent Data Analyst with an understanding of both technical processes, governance and project planning skills, conduct data flow mapping, gap analysis, risk assessments and update Risk Logs. To meet the business to discuss requirements and translate from non-technical to technical.
* Experience of Information Security, Data Protection &/Or GDPR highly desirable.
* Data analysis.
* Gap analysis between as-is and requirements.
* Business process mapping and re-engineering/improvement.
* Gathering and collating data and producing statistical and other reports.
* Ability to transfer knowledge and findings into practical recommendations.
* Implementation of Data Protection requirements (or other regulatory requirements)
* Sharepoint experience is essential
Reporting to the Project Manager (GDPR), Compliance, Ethics & Risk Management Department and working closely with EMEA cross functional GDPR Project team, Data Protection Manager, Legal Department and with EMEA ICT Business Solutions Department, business application owners, and application vendors.