Project Coordinator (Technical)
Your new company
Successful offshore company
Your new role
We are looking for a conscientious Project Coordinator who will administer and organise all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the timely and efficient execution of the project.
- Able to work in demanding and rewarding central role focusing on planning and monitoring company activities, resources and measuring performance.
- Ability to react in a just in time basis to demands of role and team.
- Confidence and professionalism to coordinate & communicate work with all stakeholders, 3rd parties and workforce.
- Follow instruction and process delivering high standards in all outputs.
- Positive attitude towards work environment.
- Good IT skills for example in Excel etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Required to work outside core working hours to deliver project targets/timescales
- Able to operate CAD preferable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"