Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: Circa £30,000
Contract and Hours: 12-month FTC, Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30 with 1 hour lunch break
Remote working: Hybrid position, 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
Our client is looking for an efficient, proactive, and organised individual to provide project coordination support to their busy Sales Team. A great opportunity for somebody looking to work within a fast-paced and prestige organisation.
- Creating presentations for the Sales Team - collating data and highlighting any issues
- Ensure that the project is remaining in budget and agreed timescales
- Key contact to make sure important messages are communicated clearly between internal departments
- Create and maintain a PowerPoint library of all presentation materials and proactively suggest improvements
- Schedule meetings for the Sales Team - gathering materials and presentations
- Maintain an effective archiving and filing system
- Provide support for any ad-hoc administration tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Project management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Confident user of PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent organisation skills
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'