About the job
Here at Calyx, our mission is to shape the future of clinical research. Backed by decades of diverse global experience and the brightest minds in the industry, with our industry leading technology solutions, we support the Clinical Research industry bring new, advanced medical treatments to market, faster.
At Calyx, we are one team. We learn, grow and win together. Wherever you are in the world, by working for Calyx you will be supported by a team whose values and goals match your own and who are passionate about helping others.
Are you ready. To help us. Change the World.
This role is based in our state of the art Nottingham city centre office. We are able to offer some flexibility around remote working, however the role would primarily be office based, so it is essential you are able to commute to our Nottingham offices on a regular basis.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join our newly formed Solution Deployment Management Office (SDMO) team. This team will bring together teams within our four main product lines to work with each group, build strong cross-functional relationships and deploy consistent processes and governance across the groups. As Project Coordinator, you will play a key role in aiding the team's journey towards operational excellence.
You will work closely with the Senior Business Analysts and the Director of Business Management to manage regular reporting requirements as well as the collection of various data & metrics across the team. You will maintain the Solution Deployment Sharepoint site as well as take on general administration duties such as tool administration, template creation and recording meeting minutes.
This is a brand new role, so you will have ample opportunity to make the role your own and make a real impact within our business. This is an ideal entry-level role for an IT or Business graduate who is looking to begin their corporate career within Project Management. Alternatively, this role would also be very well suited to an individual with some previous project administration experience who is looking to build on their existing experience.
- Manages regular reporting requirements and supports the collection of metrics.
- Maintains the Solution Deployment SharePoint Site.
- Administrates tools used by Solution Deployment.
- General Administration duties such as meeting minutes, template creation etc.
- General team communication management.
- Set up project files, compile and distribute reports.
- Collects and uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Ensuring training curruculums are current and effective.
- Delivering an effective on-boarding process for the team.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree or higher degree in an IT or Project Management related discipline.
- Strong competency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to take the initiative.
- A willingness to learn with a passion for personal development.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise your own workload with attention to detail.
- Previous experience within a similar role would be helpful but not essential.
- Previous experience with Sharepoint would be helpful but not essential.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a full benefits package. The benefits package includes 25 days' holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long-term disability insurance, a health cash plan and a host of other leading-edge benefits. Your work will directly impact the lives of patients around the globe, so you can log off every day knowing your work is making a real difference in the world.
Apply today to begin your Calyx journey!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'