Competitive Salary on offer
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator with a range of skills to join their growing team.
To Co-ordinate a multitude of varying projects through to completion, using available resource both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for the methodical planning, coordinating and controlling of activities along the production process. This will includes scheduling the production of various components for customers and internal requirements are met.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Within the Production office you will liaise with departmental heads to ensure effective and efficient stock control for production and delivery requirements.
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials (B.O.M’S) for traceability of components towards successful project kit completion
- Monitor Raw material availability, and coordinating with suppliers to ensure uninterrupted supply
- Negotiate with suppliers / vendors for external purchasing to ensure all spending is in budget
- Organize and monitor Production schedules for timely completion of projects
- Participate in Production meetings reporting on deficiencies and actions.
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (TS 16949).
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar production planning or coordinating role. Ideally in the automotive sector
- Education to ‘A’ Level or equivalent
- Experienced production / manufacturing planner within a complex production / manufacturing environment
- Production Scheduling
- Advanced Excel user (Formulas, VLookup, data manipulation etc.)
- MRP experience
- Ability to produce KPI reports for on key targets
- Able to work at pace & multitask / prioritise workloads
- Strong communicator at all levels, both face to face & over the telephone / email
- Understanding of Manufacturing Process.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings
75% Office environmental based
Travel required to Supplier offices, facilities & production locations.
While working in production environments, may be exposed to machinery, moving equipment and material, moderate noise, airborne particles, fumes and various levels of temperature created by the manufacturing process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'