We are recruiting exclusively for a Project Coordinator within a globally recognised company based in the Ashby de la Zouch area LE65. This is a permanent full time position and a career opportunity within a corporate business with a group turnover of £1 Billion. This role would be ideal for any candidates who have experience in managing projects from a finance point of view and analysing expenditure against budget or any candidates with service level agreement experience would also be a good fit. You will be working within a large team and assist in the following areas. Salary £23,000 + Benefits
Title: Project Coordinator
- Manage the project accounts
- Ensuring all finance related to the projects run smoothly and accurately
- Account Reconciliation
- Ensure accurate completion of post event costs analysis
- Ensure specific client SLAs are met
- KPI Reporting
- Review processes to identify areas for improvement
- A understanding of Excel, pivot tables and V Lookups
Working hours 09.00am - 5.30pm, 1 hour for lunch
Salary £23,000 + 23 days holiday, up to 5% pension contribution, 4x life assurance, discounted gym membership plus many other discounted schemes / benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'