PROJECT COORDINATOR - Yeovil, Somerset (Multiple opportunities)
£20,000 - £26,000pa
Project Coordinators are pivotal to my client’s business, working to achieve high-quality project outcomes while meeting the needs of their high-profile customers. Otherwise thought of as skilful acrobats juggling multiple projects as orchestrated by the ringmaster, or Project Manager. They have just successfully secured a number of high profile projects, that’s why they are looking for special additions to join a committed, highly engaged team, and successful business.
Based in Somerset while managing works nationally, there is plenty of headroom for the right individual to progress their own career in project management.
We are 20 years young, okay we’ve been around a bit, but we retain the hunger of a start-up when it comes to growth, innovation and development. We’re pretty creative too, even when we’re being super logical and highly practical. It’s what it takes to, design, develop and deliver spaces that connect brands with people. Great brands like Virgin Holidays and The Newt; Screwfix and The Royal British Legion - to name a few.
If you’re the right candidate, you’ll have…..
- Experience coordinating multiple projects, within one or more previous job roles
- The ability to understand the customer’s needs and accurately communicate them to all relevant parties
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, demanding industry
- A preference for working within a team
- You’ll be confident without being over the top
- A good sense of humour goes a long way too
- You’ll be resourceful with a great sense of initiative, AKA problem-solver extraordinaire
- Eagle-eyed when it comes to detail
- You’ll be one of those super organised, superhero types.
You’ll need to have
- Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Sage or similar accounts package
- UK valid driving license
- Strong time management and negotiation skills
The icing on the cake would be
- A degree or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of project experience within the construction or similar industry
- CSCS card holder
What they can offer you
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme after 2 months
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus 3 days Christmas shutdown and enhanced holiday entitlement with the length of service
- Sick pay & sick pay insurance
- Income protection
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Discretionary bonus scheme
**Our client is open to those who are looking to work on a Fixed Term contract as well as those seeking permanent contracts**
Interested?.... Please do not hesitate to apply as our client is ready to recruit immediately
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies
- CSCS Card
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'