Nigel Wright are delighted to be representing one of Newcastle's largest businesses are seeking a Project Coordinator to work on a large Digital Transformation Project for an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Located in the heart of Newcastle, the role comes with fantastic work benefits (28 days holiday plus an amazing pension) - this opportunity is not to be missed.
- Project Coordinator
- 1 - 3 Year FTC
- Digital Project
- One of Newcastle's Largest Businesses
- £22,000-25,000 DOE
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team which is responsible for delivering projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing and organising project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager.
• Contribute towards the delivery of the IT Services Programme/Project portfolio and co-ordinate project inter-dependencies.
• To ensure the timely and accurate production of project status reports for
• Assists with project schedules, deliverables, assignments, tasks, project meetings (scheduling and meeting notes),status reporting, communication, and action items as required.
• Assists Project Managers and project teams to track work, tasks, and project assignments, working to keep projects on-time, and within budget.
• Assists in managing MS Project tasks such as running reports, analysing resources and supporting time tracking.
• Assists with, and monitors, project budgets.
• Good ability to work across multiple departments, organisations and agencies to develop relationships.
• Ability to write clear concise reports, letters, minutes and documents using a good standard of English.
• Ability to collate and articulate requirements information from a variety of sources e.g. via interviews, workshops and published material.
• NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualification / experience
• Be competent with the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficiency with MS Project
• Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Have experience of inter-agency working involving multiple complex and diverse partners.
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
• Hold a current recognised project management qualification
• Experience of project work in complex organisations.
If you feel that you are suitable and match at 80% of the required skills, then we would very much like to hear from you. Please apply with an updated CV as well as availability and we will be in touch soon.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'