One of Newcastle's largest businesses are seeking a Project Coordinator to work on a large project for on an initial temporary basis with a view to going permanent.
- Job Title: Project Support Officer
- Salary: £25,000 to £32,000
- Reports to: Programme Manager
- Location: Newcastle and will involve some travel
The successful candidate will primarily support the project and will be integral in supporting and coordinating team activities.
Activities will include: -
- Support collaboration and communications with a wide variety of external professional and lay audiences, in line with the existing communications and engagement strategies.
- Provide support to the team members in all aspects of the delivery and implementation of the project.
- Support the dissemination and, where appropriate, roll out, of successful service improvements.
- To assist with the generation of high quality marketing and communications materials and channels, and the delivery of key Work Programme information.
- Maintaining programme protocols and documentation, including programme plans, logs and reporting.
- Effective engagement with key audiences through the participation in events, networking, and attendance at meetings.
- Setting up, managing, and reporting on, an effective customer relationship management system.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate not only the required knowledge and experience, but the right attitude and mindset, enabling your success in the role, the team and the wider organisation.
Below are some key things we will be looking for:
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures involved in project management
- Knowledge of communications, including social media campaigns
- Educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent.
- An awareness of the health and care regional landscapes, as well as the wider public sector.
- Knowledge of developing people networks and communities of practice, including online and face-to-face environments
- The ability to be self-motivated, show initiative, and work under own direction with enthusiasm and a creative outlook
- The ability to plan, organise, and prioritise work-load, ensuring the effective delivery of projects
- Ability to coordinate the work of others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the preparation and delivery of presentations and reports
- A high level of literacy and strong copy writing skills
- The ability to communicate and interact with project delivery teams
- Interpersonal and networking skills
- Knowledge of the resources associated with the organisation of meetings and events, such as teleconferencing, videoconferencing, and other presentation media
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office especially MS Word
This is a great opportunity for a motivated Project Coordinator with the relevant skills to join an ever changing dynamic working environment!
If you feel that you are suitable and match at 80% of the required skills, then we would very much like to hear from you. Please apply with an updated CV as well as availability and we will be in touch soon.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'