Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Project Coordinator.
Based in London, we are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organise a critical 2019 change initiative that will impact across our Client’s business on an international scale.
The Project Coordinator responsibilities will include working closely with the project lead to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources and time frames. The successful candidate will perform various coordinating tasks and administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation, driving actions and proactive chasing of outstanding actions.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders and internal teams to deliver results on tight deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all the nominated project(s) are completed on time and to a standard that leaves a sustainable legacy of change across the organisation. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Breaking projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assigning tasks to stakeholders & internal teams and assisting with schedule management.
- Making sure that the clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Helping to analyse risks and opportunities.
- Monitoring of project progress and handling any issues that arise.
- Acting as the point of contact and communication of project status to all participants.
- Working with the Project Lead to eliminate blockers.
- Using tools to monitor time allocated, critical paths / dependencies and clarity of deliverables.
- Creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools.
- Previous experience of Procurement / Strategic Sourcing an advantage.
- Qualification in Business Administration or related field.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
To be considered for this position please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'