Our highly successful, market leading company is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Coordinator to work in their spacious modern office. You will be providing all aspects of 'behind the scenes’ support to high profile corporate events across the UK and Europe.
This role is a project assistant role for an enthusiastic 'hands on’ individual willing to always go the extra mile to get the job done!
- Process managing all aspects of projects.
- Working alongside your Line Manager with ad-hoc duties.
- Working with the biggest names in the Industry.
- Listen carefully to instructions to work independently gathering thorough research on your assignment ahead.
- Produce summary reports for Management team.
- Ensure project timelines are met and delivered.
- Collect data in a timely manner.
- Interoperating and running with project briefs.
- Take ownership of projects and subtasks.
- Process all Project General Administration.
- Manage project budgets, PO’s & invoicing.
- Make a positive and visible impact on the smooth running of necessary tasks.
- Assist with design of , layouts, sets , banners etc making full use of venue
- Visit client and event sites to manage the setup of the event and subcontractors.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Project Coordination experience.
- You must possess a resilient attitude.
- A versatile and flexible approach.
- Have experience or an interest in business Events.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Possess advanced Administration Skills, MS Office.
- Adobe InDesign , Vectorworks highly desirable
- Understanding of materials and structures used at Events
- Must have a "hardworker" attitude with good time management.
- Must be happy to switch tasks at short notice.
- Someone who is prepared to meet the business demands and be happy to work the hours necessary to meet deadlines.
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'