£18 - £22K DOE
Due to unprecedented success and growth plans for this year, our client is looking to recruit a Project Coordinator. The role requires an excellent communicator with strong administration skills, with a keen eye for detail. In return, you'll join a growing and dynamic company with potential to earn additional commission and to benefit from the company performance-related bonus.
About the role:
- Maintain and coordinate communication with the customers, salesman and subcontractors through the duration of projects
- Working as part of the Projects Team, supporting the Sales Team
- Managing multiple projects and seeing completion from start to finish
- Monitor financial performance and achieve targets of the project
- Raising purchase orders
- Logging enquiries, quotations and orders within set timescales
- Liaising with transport and warehouse to book deliveries
- Collate new order files ensuring accuracy
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically, only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'