Permanent Role - Project Coordinator - Batley Area
My major client in the IT sector is looking for a Project Coordinator to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the banking industry that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
- Manage implementation of projects by co-ordinating activities, ensuring they are undertaken in a controlled and efficient manner.
- Document exceptions to plans and communicate options for remedial action identified and recommended
- Single point of contact for all clients and internal stake holders where appropriate
- Support line management and Project Management where instructed
- Produce project reporting information as dictated by project governance and line management requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in office or in project coordinator role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Good Microsoft office and Excel spreadsheet skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
The Project Coordinator role is based in the Batley and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
Apply today and I will give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'