We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our client; a market leader in IT Digital Services to manage and assist projects for their numerous high profile brand clients.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To lead, co-ordinate and ensure the smooth running of all projects in accordance with the customer requirements by overseeing the project team.
- Ensure projects are delivered within the time scale required, and that all parties are updated on progression regularly.
- To forecast and make sure the financial costs are tracked for each project.
- Complete all relevant administration and create and update the company database accordingly.
Candidates must have:
- A PRINCE2 project management qualification.
- A proven track record in project management.
- Previous experience managing a team of project assistants.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience using Microsoft suite packages such as; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills.
- Numerous company benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Monday - Friday office hours
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Meet Deadlines