We are looking for a literate, enthusiastic and organised Project Coordinator to come on board and be responsible for a number of day - to day tasks. The ideal Project Coordinator will have a robust technical background/understanding, and be a professional who is able to manage their time effectively, whilst supporting other Project Managers. The Project Coordinator will be able to build effective working relationships with both internal and external members of the team, and play a key role in ensuring timely delivery of projects. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for a new of key roles throughout the project delivery, some of which are listed below:
Responsibilities in the Quarterly Project Review process:
- Liaising with project partners to coordination, collect and collate Progress Reports, providing first pass review of content;
- Coordinating the collection and collation, of partner contributions and deliverables for the PMO;
- Updating and consolidating finance reports with updated quarterly spend and forecast from all partners involved;
- Overall responsibility of creating the first draft of Partner Progress Report, Agenda's, and consolidation of slides for Review meetings.
Responsibilities in the Weekly Project Meetings:
- Taking minutes and actions from weekly partner, technical and other meetings as and when required;
- Follow up with tasks as agreed with Project Managers, including liaising with the wider business such as Operations.
Other roles and responsibilities included:
- Coordination of calendars, including being responsible for diarise project and review meetings;
- Acting as a stand in Project Manager in case of absence for any reason;
- Responsibly for project documentation creating, and maintenance/updates (contact lists, asset lists etc.)
If the above is of interest please forward your CV on to our sourcing manager or alternatively contact her on the below;
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job