Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of a company who are a leader in their field. If you are looking to work for a forward thinking company who value their employees - this would be the company for you. This particular client are looking for a driven, switched on and resourceful individual who is a real team player. With over 25 years’ experience across the UK and Ireland, our client uses the highest quality products and tailor each design to each individual client to provide a seamless customer experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator to join this successful company on a full -time basis.
You will be responsible for a variety of activities including:
- Liaising with customers, installation team and logistics team to schedule and organise each project
- Taking responsibility for installations and working with relevant teams to ensure installations goes ahead smoothly
- Problem solving and liaising with external parties to ensure any problems or issues are sorted quickly and efficiently
- Scheduling engineers and coordinating their workload
- Working under pressure to prioritise workload
- Taking ownership of each project from the point of order through to installation and management of the aftersales process
- Building and maintain positive working relationships with installers, contractors and site managers using the principles of good customer service
- Liaising with customer and engineers in respect of enquiries, quotations, scheduling of repairs and commissioning
- Ensuring installers, engineers and subcontractors stock lists, tool lists and tool box talks are updated as required
- Upholding commitment to health and safety through the completion of RAM’s and site health and safety documentation
Thinking on your feet is important in this role alongside qualities such as determination, thirst for knowledge and problem solving. This role will fit someone who has some technical or problem solving experience who is keen to take the next step but has the key skills to hit the ground running. Full training on products is provided. Career progression and good benefits are up for grab for the successful candidate….
- Co Ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job