You will be responsible for supporting the projects department and ensuring project documentation, material requisitions, equipment deliveries and customer invoices are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Some experience if managing or supporting projects is essential.
Main aspects of the role will include:
· Monitoring quote progress through to conclusion.
· Raising sales orders, for machinery and spare parts.
· Ensuring customers are informed of sales order status during projects.
· Investigating and resolving queries, from customers and agents.
· Supporting the preparation of monthly sales figures and reports.
· Liaising with internal and external staff.
· Manage a daily task routine to agreed times.
· Keeping an accurate and up to date filing system.
· General office administration duties and ad-hoc work as required.
Skills / Experience required
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of working in a project coordination type role
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong planning and organising skills.
· Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
· Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office.
· Excellent telephone manner.
This role will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job