Salary up to £32k dependent upon experience + benefits
"An opportunity to join a fun, successful and growing team and to be part of its continued success in winning and delivering varied software projects with interesting and engaged clients."
The Project Manager is responsible for the monitoring of the tasks involved in the delivery of our software package to our customers. Customer liaison is a key part of this role, the project manager being the main point of contact during a project keeping them informed, and chased where required, of progress.
- To agree, manage and monitor project objectives of the customer. (Set objectives in line with the company and customer needs, including scope, timescales and budget)
- To apply quality management principles and processes in all work areas.
- Embrace continuous improvement, looking for innovative and new ways of working.
- Work closely with the Development Manager, Developers and other Project Managers in the Delivery Team.
- Take ownership of project tracking and maintain full visibility of statuses at all times.
- Focus on all tasks and timescales within projects ensuring delivery dates are met.
- Liaise with all parties involved to create and maintain communication routes during the life of the project, including the customer.
- Arrange meetings where necessary to check the progress of tasks.
- To escalate to the relevant party where a project is considered at risk.
- To carry out user training for the customer.
- To perform other duties as directed by any Director of the company as may from time to time be required.
You should have relevant experience of working within a project management environment, preferably within software/development.
- Preferably experience using JIRA although this isn’t essential.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills and a willingness to take on new projects and see them through to completion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Project Manager or someone with experience of working within a project environment who is looking for the next step in their career.
- Project Management
- Project Managers
- Project Tracking
- Software Projects