PROJECT COORDINATOR - £18k - £20k DOE - Near Maidenhead
We are recruiting for our growing and successful client, who are a leading business within the data collection sector, for a Project Coordinator to become a part of their ever growing team based near Maidenhead.
This is an exciting role for budding Project Managers or Analysts to gain experience in a coordination role that will take you further towards your goals.
This role would suit a Graduate in Maths, Business, Geography, Economics or a similar degree with logic focused modules looking for a step into Project Coordination working with and supporting Project Managers
As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring all live projects are appropriately managed by continually making sure that procedures and quality controls are being adhered to.
You will also be required to support the analyst team with various production and analytical tasks, ensuring that resources are booked for projects.
The Project Coordinator role will involve:
• Achieve target dates agreed with the clients
• Analysis and processing of data and report delivery
• Manage multiple projects and tasks cost-effectively, efficiently, to deadline and of a high quality
• Strategic scheduling & planning ahead workload and deadlines
• Managing the production of all data output and quality checking all incoming data
• Effective use of data processing packages and software
• Project completion according to client specification, budget and with high levels of client satisfaction
• Preparation of specification and process documents
• Analysis of data from different sources
• Preparation of template spreadsheets using Excel, inputting data and checking processed data
• Project managing the work within the office
• Involvement in tenders and quotes to clients - resolving any client queries
• There may be some requirement during peak periods for the Project Coordinator to be involved in on site work. This will be as and when required.
• Degree in Business, Maths, Geography, Economics, Engineering or Analytical / Logical Degrees
• Experience working with Data / Project work or similar would be desirable
• Work experience gained throughout studies demonstrating your customer service experience (retail or office work)
• Clean drivers licence
The role comes with a competitive salary, 20 days annual leave and an additional period of leave over the Christmas period (usually 4 days), Firday Beers, company pension scheme.
Please get in touch ASAP for more information and consideration. Suitable candidates will be contacted back within 7 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job