Page Personnel is recruiting for a 6 month fixed term contract Project Coordinator for a prestigious management consultancy based in the West End.
They are a well known and prestigious consultancy with offices in many different locations. The atmosphere in the firm is incredibly fast paced, hard working and professional. It is a team orientated environment however and they have a very collaborative approach to work.
This is a key role for the firm. You will be helping to coordinate events and projects. This will include tracking projects and providing updates to the team. You will be racking invoices and helping to manage budgets for the project. You will be liaising with key stakeholders in various different locations. There is the possibility of some international travel in this role although this is not guaranteed.
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to extended but this isn't absolutely guaranteed.
- Have a minimum of a 2.1 (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in an academic subject
- Have had some exposure to working as a project or events coordinator
- Be able to work on a number of different projects simultaneously and demonstrate that you have done this
- Having managed budgets and invoices would be an advantage
- You will have excellent English both spoken and written
- Knowledge is a second language is desirable but certainly not a prerequisite
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on the candidate)