We have an exciting opportunity for a project coordinator to support our Coffee Cup recycling project which is part of our Sustainability Programme. Focusing on the reduction, reuse and recycling of single use plastic and coffee cups are a core focus area of the Costa Environment programme. You will be responsible for coordination the program ensuring all stakeholders are updated and the project leads are delivering on their KPI’s.
Roles & Responsibilities will include;
- Manage Single use plastic and Cup programme coordination for all Costa UK business units
- Develop monthly workstream update reports on programme progress against plan
- Coordinate workstreams from the 5-working group leads.
- Ensure minutes are issue in a timely manner
- Assist with the production of monthly update for Steering group and MD’s
- Set up working group meetings and ensure working groups meet on a bi-weekly basis
- Work with 3rd parties to drive forward uptake of the ACE UK system by Local Authorities
- Work with external Operations team to manage the WINCARD Measure for 2018 and ensure 100% compliance for cup recycling in store
- Work with wider industry, NGO’s and Government to understand best practice and develop smatter ways of working
- Work with Internal, External and FFG Comms teams to ensure all stakeholders are informed of progress on the cup programme
Skills & Experience will include;
- Excellent communication skills, dealing confidently with people at all levels
- Good computing skills, email, Word, Excel, internet
- Strong project management skills
- Sound commercial awareness
- Excellent organisation skills
- Confidence to cold call local authorities
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We’re incredibly proud to be the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand* Now, as we’re expanding into new countries across the globe, we have even greater ambitions. We want to inspire the World to love great coffee! Showcasing our coffee credentials and putting our people at the front and centre of our business.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see