Project Coordinator x 2, Washington, Permanent, £18,000 per annum
Your new company
A specialist organisation based in Washington are seeking to appoint 2 Project Coordinators on a full time, permanent basis. This business is dedicated to helping their clients achieve savings across their assets, whether they are in the public or private sector. They have enjoyed continuous growth since their formation and command an exceptionally high level of client and employee retention..
Your new role
You will work within one of two teams, coordinating the day to day activity of key contracts, including report writing, sub-contractor management and pipeline management. You will need to be energetic, client focused, have good communication skills, a can-do attitude, desire to succeed and the ability to multi-task. The position is office based in Washington, but travel may be involved from time to time. This company offers great development opportunities for the future as they expand the business.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Compose professional and accurate correspondence
- Designing and mail merging letters
- Using word processing and spreadsheet applications:
- Audit Reports
- Filtering data on excel
- Subcontractor management
- Ordering and managing equipment for installs
- Prepare and manage project files, photos, and records on Dropbox
- Subcontractor onboarding information: contracts, agreements, insurances, DBS checks
- Scheduling jobs
- Ensuring target install figures are met
- Ensure all administrative paper work is completed and stored correctly
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous project coordination experience and be good on Excel.
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work at speed precisely
- Excellent skills with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Work management and prioritising skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
What you'll get in return
In return you will gain a position with a growing organisation that can develop and nurture with you going forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.