£23,000 - £26,000
Interaction Recruitment is delighted to be working with a leading prepayment utilities provider in the Chandlers ford area of Southampton, for a permanent Project Co-ordinator.
Do have experience of working on Projects?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards its employees and offers career progression?
Do you have knowledge and experience of agile / waterfall project approaches?
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain the company accreditations required to deliver the installations and continued management of the assets Create and maintain Senior Management Team reports. Present reports to them in a way deemed appropriate.
· Provide SMT with weekly one to ones to review any Project status questions.
· Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking and monitoring the status of programme deliverables
· Manage programme level Lessons Learned repository; attend Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the Lessons Learnt repository
· Manage the programme level Risks and Issues register
· Carry out assurance review processes as required by the PMO Manager
· Liaise with staff so that standards are implemented consistently across the business
· Build up a repository of project templates both technical and managerial to support the Project Managers - use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
· Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
· Note/Minute taking at all meetings that the PMO attends
· Assist in the resourcing of BAs
· Prepare consolidated material from project reports for review
· Complete and distribute weekly/monthly portfolio reports
· Be an escalation point for the business for questions relating to Projects
· Be a central point of communication between projects, development and the business
For more information please contact Donna Crook at Interaction Recruitment on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job