Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Project Coordinator.
Based in Paddington with some homeworking, the successful candidate will have daily responsibility to work with the Payroll Program Lead to determine integration project requirements such as information gathering, creation and maintenance of project plans and working with key stakeholders to ensure that all deliverables are met.
Working closely with the supervisor, you will:
- Manage the project requirements related to the payroll legal entity integrations planned in 2018.
- Support the coordination of project plans, meetings and materials.
- Assist the Global Payroll Program Lead to ensure that the key deliverables are met.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand project requirements and map.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar payroll integration and/or project management role preferred.
- English essential.
- Knowledge and application of payroll principles, concepts and industry practices and standards - desirable.
- Equity and Mobility exposure - desirable.
- Understanding of following procedures and HR practices.
- To understand the importance of escalating issues that sit beyond the scope of the role.
To be considered for this position please apply below.