The Project Coordinator is the first point of call for all day-to-day customer and supplier contact. The role will involve establishing an excellent relationship with contractors, shop fitters, electricians, cablers, and suppliers alike to ensure a successful project delivery. The suitable candidate will take ownership of tasks and issues, and work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
The hours of work are full time, Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.30.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring customer orders placed either verbally, via email, or faxed are processed in accordance with Company procedures
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate engineer resource has been allocated
- Ensuring the database is up to date so that all work is scheduled correctly enabling us to deliver a project end-to-end to customers
- Ensuring that a successful outcome is achieved for problems escalated from both the customers and the Project teams. The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that effective communication takes place that projects are resolved
- Ensuring all information relating to invoicing is correct and present to enable billing to be carried out correctly
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Knowledge of EPoS systems and/or experience within a technical environment combined with experience of resource/supplier management and roll-out type projects (desirable)
- Experience of customer liaison and problem management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work in speedily and efficiently and complete all relevant documentation accurately
- Decisive, tenacious and committed
- System management
- Ownership and assume responsibility
Celestra offers 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), Caprica benefits including gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee Assistance programme, contributory pension, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
Celestra is a successful and dynamic company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none. We won the award for Best Private Business 2016 at the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards.
Celestra is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Project Delivery
- Project Coordination