An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a wonderful company based in Maidenhead as a permanent Project Coordinator.
Supporting the Project Managers in all aspects relating to the planning, execution, analysis and delivery of projects, you will be working in a team to achieve deadlines in adherence with project programmes.
- In depth analysis of data.
- Preparation of project paperwork for use by site operatives.
- Project Process Improvements.
- Risk Assessment and method statement creation.
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines.
- Able to work in a variety of roles in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- High level of Numeracy and IT skills and statistical analysis.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements and show a willingness to learn new skills.
- Statistics / Math academic would be desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job