£22k - £24k
Our award winning client are looking to recruit a new member to their the team due expansion and growth of the business. A very exciting time and organisation to be part of.
If you have worked in a creative environment, worked closely with a project team supporting large projects we would love to hear form you!
- Managing the ordering for all projects
- Working closely with the finance department to ensure the smooth running of the company's cash flow
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Working closely with the warehouse department to ensure all goods are in within required time frames
- Responsibility of understanding and controlling project budgets
- Communicating, negotiating and forming relationships with all trade suppliers
- Liaising with all designers to understand their project procurement requirements
- Ensuring the smooth running of the administrative side of the Operations Department
- Internal overview of all upcoming and existing projects
- Answer all incoming calls
- Meet and greet all visitors and clients
- Provide regular updates to Operations Manager on any issues
- Communicating with staff, clients, suppliers and others in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- To be proactive in offering any suggestions to improve the efficient running of the office
- Working effectively within a small but committed team but also working efficiently on their own as required
Attributes that you must possess
- The ability to build effective, professional relationships with external stakeholders
- Experience within a similar operations / administration / logistics role, with previous planning experience.
- A high level of IT skills.
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.