We are recruiting for a well established family construction company based in Warrington.
The successful candidate will be managing construction based projects from sale through to installation/delivery.
- Individual project ownership for anything up to £500k's worth of construction projects.
- Maintaining all project actions and ensuring timely progression of all projects.
- Communicating verbally and in writing with customers & construction sites.
- Reviewing site conditions for initial site surveys.
- Attending site to carry out any necessary site meetings.
- Arranging and coordinating with subcontractors for installation and groundwork. Manage subcontractor performance and ensure all subcontractors have the required certificates and accreditation's to maintain approved status.
- Issuing all relevant project paperwork to clients and subcontractors.
- Liaising with our design and technical team for drawings and technical paperwork.
- Liaising with sales to extract project information and coordinating pricing variations
- Reviewing project order paperwork to ensure agreement to terms
- Creating and booking purchase orders using sage.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Microsoft work exp.
- Microsoft excel exp.
- Microsoft access exp.
- Sage knowledge.
- Basic CAD viewing.
- Construction industry experience (Ideal).
- Basic Contracts experience.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good Communication skills- both written and verbal.