Support the Contracts Manager to ensure that jobs run efficiently, to schedule and within the budget ensuring that gross profit and quality are maintained. To be a point of contact for all stakeholders, taking and resolving queries and documenting changes related to the project. Managing customers’ expectations achieving a high level of customer service. Ensuring all systems are kept up to date and response times maintained.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 1 year’s proven experience in contracting team or relevant support role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform to deadlines both for colleagues and customers
- Ability to multi-task, running multiple projects at once with conflicting priorities.
- Practically minded to ensure a solution that will work effectively and anticipate any problems in advance
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills, with strong priority management and accurate attention to detail
- Flexible, 'can do’ attitude to achieve short notice requirements and turnabouts, delivering excellent service to our customers
- Team player
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills to manage, update, and use systems effectively
- Commercial awareness to make cost-effective decisions in the absence of the Contracts Manager
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Customer liaison throughout all contracts ensuring that communication is clear, concise and professional.
- Liaising with the Fitting team regarding individual team schedules ensuring that they have all relevant paperwork and information relating to the job including support with accommodation booking as required.
- Document preparation for various stages of the contract cycle - such as jobs packs for final surveyors, fitter packs, RAM’s and O+M manual requests.
- Supplier liaison and purchasing non-stocked products for specific jobs.
- Ensure timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations
- Maintain contract job packs, system records and documentation to ensure that the most up to date and relevant information is available to all internal team members.
- As needed, provide guidance/updates to Sector Managers
- Monitor installations team email inbox, ensuring timely response to all communication
- Answer incoming Contract Team phone calls in a professional manner focussing on a first call resolution
- Book in final surveys with the surveyors and customers, setting deadlines for paperwork to be returned and manage the follow up of associated documentation to ensure that manufacture can proceed in good time.
- Assist with purchasing goods, labour and access to project-specific requirements ensuring that lead times are adhered to and any associated off hire is completed and communicated in a timely manner
- Raise all Purchase Orders required, ensuring that they all authorised and communication to the relevant contacts
- Ensure that all customers receive an exceptional level of service from the team throughout the contract cycle ensuring that customer experience surveys are sent upon final completion
- Support the Contracts Manager with the administration of calculating GP upon completion.
- Maintain all contracts systems and assist with system development and improvement under the Operations Manager
Our Client has served the construction and manufacturing sectors since the 1970’s. All their products have been tried, tested and proven to perform, giving confidence throughout the market place.
They are a family owned business with strong individual and company ethics. Honesty and integrity are not throw away words with them, it is how we live our lives and operate in all our relationships.
They are committed to consistently provide an excellent standard of service, quality workmanship and flexibility to meet our customer’s requirements.
Job Title Project Coordinator
Reports to Operations Manger
Hours Full Time, 07:30 - 16:30 (1 hour lunch) Friday - 07:30-15:30
Holiday 28 days including public holidays
Salary £24,000 - £28,000
Probation Six months