The role of the ICT Projects Co-ordinator is to primarily coordinate networking projects with the Project Manager from the Sales handover to the Operational arena and onwards to project completion. The role will cater for networking projects that are strongly focused on supporting the allocated Redstone project Manager/MSI (Master Systems Integrator) Redstone Network Engineering Resources.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Shadowing the project manager during the whole project cycle.
- Information request & capture of technical documentation to/and from third party system owner’s/project members.
- Schedule and attendance at all project workshops/meetings with the objective to take minutes and thereafter issue meeting notes and action logs.
- Creation of permit to work, access approval, on-boarding and other project related requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the project manager weekly project progress reports.
- Compile internal status reports to the Projects Director.
- Responsibility to file/update/manage the project SharePoint documentation repository.
- Exceptional levels of co-ordination with the Sales, Projects, Resourcing and Purchasing departments.
- Commercially attentive for all project spends/allowances.
- Regularly update the Sage system with commercial progress statements.
- Ensure that all equipment is goods received promptly with the logistical team.
- Ensure Project Invoicing is undertaken promptly.
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Must have excellent people management, inter-personal skills and team player approach.
- Must have good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel. Visio and AutoCAD applications an advantage.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have an enthusiastic personality.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be able to deal with a high work load.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not had a response from us within 20 working days then please assume your appliccation has been unsuccessful on this occassion.
- Communication Skills
- Technical Documentation