Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. Due to company expansion we are currently working on behalf of our client who is a leading parcel and carrier management company based in Newbury. They are looking to recruit an experienced IT Project Coordinator with excellent scheduling, coordination and attention to detail skills to join a new IT Projects team in Newbury.
The Project Co-ordinator is to provide project support to the Project Manager, to maintain the project schedule providing clear, accurate and up to date information to enable them to deliver effectively and on time.
We are looking for a self-motivated and versatile individual, experienced working in Agile development methodology.
Project Coordinator Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide project support to the Project Office
- Maintain Project schedule, provide clear, accurate and up to date information regarding company projects, to enable them to deliver them effectively and on time.
- Assess and monitor key risks and issues, dependencies and assumptions, ensuring that they are reported and escalated appropriately
- Work with the Development team to ensure tasks are reported and completed on time
- Collate accurate MI and reporting for the project portfolio at an executive level. Providing weekly executive level reports and bimonthly board pack updates.
-Take accurate and timely minutes of meetings including project meetings, departmental meetings and customer meetings, where appropriate and distribute accordingly
- Maintain document control, track project activities and team communication
- Where appropriate, have responsibility for the completion of small to medium developments
- Administer Change control process, logging new requests, updating status and providing updates to the Project Manager and IT Director
Key Project Coordinator Behaviours:
- Self-initiative and drive
- Good team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Structured and time management approach
- Information gathering
- Quality focus
- Good communicator (written & oral)
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft Project - advanced
- Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Detailed and accurate minute taking
- At least 3 years experience in Agile PSO role or similar
- PRINCE2 foundation (or equivalent)
Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
f you are looking to progress within an advancing company please click apply now or send your CV and cover letter to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job